Dare to dream for Children First. UNICEF Next Generation held the 2nd Annual UNICEF Masquerade Ball Chicago at Moonlight Studios. Proceeds benefit UNICEF’s global child protection programs and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF's End Trafficking project. These important initiatives support UNICEF's work to protect children from violence, exploitation and abuse globally, AND efforts in the United States to raise critical awareness and mobilize communities to take action on the issue of human trafficking locally and globally. No matter the location or situation, UNICEF puts children first.
Join Us Next Year and Inquire About Sponsorships and Involvement.
October 16, 2015
1446 W. Kinzie St.
Chicago, IL 60642
8:00 PM to
Black Tie Required
The Party Included
- An assortment of food and drink served all night, imported from Neverland
- Dancing to your favorite songs mixed by DJ Arkitek
- Your chance to win a prize in the Neverland punchboard and additional games
- Unlimited use of complimentary photo booth
- A one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet members of UNICEF’s Next Generation and beyond who share the belief that all children deserve basic rights: clean water, nutrition, protection, education, and emergency relief.
Erin Guffey Delawalla
Melissa Melshenker Ackerman
NextGen Chicago Steering Committee
Erin Guffey Delawalla, Co-Chair
Adam Gifford, Co-Chair
UNICEF Masquerade Ball: Neverland Lead Supporters
Schiff Hardin, LLP
AMK Kitchen Bar | Victoria and Chelsea Berg - Swish Suits | Robert T. and Amy Brown | Bill and Cindee Dietz | Produce Alliance, LLC
The Lost Boys
Adam and Nora Gifford | Kathy Lai | Kase Lawal, II | Patrick and Kristin McGrath
The Pirate ATLAGOS
Special Thanks To
Paramount Events | HMR Designs | Elle Communications | Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. | Moonlight Studios
Lagunitas Brewing Company | VEEV Spirits | Menasha Corporation | Fotio | Kate Johnson Artistry | Benjamin D. Flores Graphic Designs | Maximilian Guen | Trunk Club | The Drybar | AQUAhydrate | Bell Flavors and Fragrances | Del Frisco's Steakhouse | Amylu Sausages | Cantina Laredo | HALSTON HERITAGE| Hub 51 | Joeur Cosmetics | Just Salad | Kate Spade New York | Kinzie Chophouse | Lawless + Pine | Nuts on Clark | Shoedazzle | Spirit of India Feni | Stella Barra | SUNDA | Toasty Cheese Mobile Eatery | Terlato Wines | VerTerra Dinnerware | Vita Coco
Your Chariot Awaits
Making sure that everyone has a safe ride to and from the UNICEF Masquerade Ball is one of the most important things to us, so the ride sharing app Lyft is helping us to make this happen!
How it works:
- Download Lyft at: get.lyft.com/download/
- Go to the "Payments" section and enter the code: UNICEFNEXTGENERATION for your first ride free (up to $20)
- Available to New Users (those who've never take a Lyft and never redeemed a code)
- Request a Lyft when you need a ride!
Please remember to drink responsibly and allow Lyft to serve as your chariot home from the Ball.
A proud pillar of the UNICEF Masquerade Ball Chicago is our #ZeroWasteInitiative. We accomplished this last year by partnering with our vendors and sponsors to ensure that all distributed materials and products are locally recyclable, compostable or reusable.